Thanks a lot ladies for your comments on my last post. It meant so much to me...
I really cant believe what is happening, so i am 'mutely' taking it as it comes.
Feel like stitching, I stitch. Feel very sleepy, i sleep. If i have to choose between stitching and sleeping, oops i choose sleeping. With that said, let me show you part 2 of Adriana that i finally finished. This is a beautiful project, and you will know why, when you see the next part. There are two herons who are in the center of the design and most part of the first heron can be seen once i finish part 3. But that is a long way off, as i will now stitch Part 8 of HNA.
Still no lilies, and i am toggling between Adriana and HNA at the moment. My workload has increased immensely, so there is absolutely no room for more stitching or more stitching enthusiasm in the night. I am thinking it is alright though:)
In the sticklounge yahoo group, we had a surprise for one of the group moderators!! who got a surprise quilt for her birthday!! Each of us had stitched one square for this quilt, and sent to Germany, where the quilt was sewed/made and then gifted to the birthday gal. Here is my square:
My son's sleeping pattern has become quite challenging, lol. I am hoping it will settle itself soon. The good part is we read 3-4 books every night. (McQueen, Noddy, Clifford, Thomas the train are his favorites) I am so happy he loves reading, he does repeat the same books again and again though. Last night he decided we will pull out some of Mamma's books too, and he said he will read them for me. Mamma said, sure why not. The sweet thing opened a page, and ensured i realised he was reading, and after few seconds said Mamma, here is the handsome Prince.
I realise it has been ages since i put his pics, so to make up here is one more - a recent favorite:





Hope things are getting easier for you. If you can find them, there was a series of books called Serendipity books that were written when I was a kid that had beautiful illustrations and great stories. I used to love those books--maybe your little guy would enjoy them?
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is looking lovely - can't wait to see more of it! All the best to you and your son - hope things get better soon.
ReplyDelete{Hugs}
Lovely progress on Adriana.
ReplyDeleteCute pics of your son. Hope things settled down for you soon.
I hope things will get better for you soon, Sharmila.
ReplyDeleteI love the Adriana chart and I'm looking forward to seeing your herons. Your boy is such a darling. :)