Now this post is just so that April has one entry, at least. It has been close to 6 weeks since my last post. So much for truck-load of work and working from home. I think it is the latter that makes it look like truck-load of work. It was fun in a way, as i had independence for the last two months on how to manage my home, and the extra time i got with my son has been such a bonus. Of course, I always had my maid for those emergency teleconferences on work. While March had me working from home the first half only, April I enrolled my son for a summer camp - so i would drop him in the morning, go to office and pick him up in the afternoon, and then worked from home as he did need a nap for over two hours.
Coming to stitching, here is Adriana with Part 5 done. I have now the last and final part to be done.
But i have shifted gears and moved to dependable (band sampler) HNA. I must be around 65% complete with this project. I am basing this % on the repetitive part of HNA as I know i have done more than what is given in the chart parts of 11 and 12. I have time till August, so that is cool, eh!
My current book, "The Brightest Star in the Sky" by Marian Keyes has been a worthy competitor to HNA. There are times i have chosen to read the book than stitch HNA. (as my reading time is almost nil) It did take me time to get into the skin of this book, lol (if i may say so). I am loving the female characters in this book. Stitching is my first love, but what a dismal world it would be but for books like this!! Love you authors...
Wishing you all a great time with your children, your friends, with your home, with your hobbies.
Have Fun
Coming to stitching, here is Adriana with Part 5 done. I have now the last and final part to be done.
But i have shifted gears and moved to dependable (band sampler) HNA. I must be around 65% complete with this project. I am basing this % on the repetitive part of HNA as I know i have done more than what is given in the chart parts of 11 and 12. I have time till August, so that is cool, eh!
My current book, "The Brightest Star in the Sky" by Marian Keyes has been a worthy competitor to HNA. There are times i have chosen to read the book than stitch HNA. (as my reading time is almost nil) It did take me time to get into the skin of this book, lol (if i may say so). I am loving the female characters in this book. Stitching is my first love, but what a dismal world it would be but for books like this!! Love you authors...
Wishing you all a great time with your children, your friends, with your home, with your hobbies.



Welcome back, Shamila. You've been missed. Both WiPs look beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.
Good to hear from you. I liked working from home, too. It does make it easier to have a homelife, but you do find yourself working later, since the commute is less.
ReplyDelete