I should have come here earlier!! To show off Freddie, but somehow got busy in the weekend and tired during the week. Now today is the last day of January.
Here is Frederick relaxing amidst the books. I completed this on 26th January. This weekend i should get him framed. This is actually not a surprise for my son, he knows this is his birthday present, he has chosen that Frederick should be gift-wrapped and given him on 14th of March!!
What will i work on next: Adriana and a new project for my son - Popcorn Alphabet T. This latter was gifted to me by a board member from 123.
Adriana needs the last page to be worked on AND the whole back stitch.
I have gone into a MAJOR book buying spree,what i mean is bordering more on there are ENOUGH books yet to be read, but still i am buying!! I am still reading And Ladies of the Club, well i am loving it!! and there are times i skim through the later chapters, and then come back to where i was. Currenly around 850 (of 1433) pages. I think i started reading this in late November/ early December, but i am happy going at my pace.
Pic of books i bought in my first round of b-b-spree - you can see the Sue Gee bookwhich i was finally lucky with (have been searching for this (any Sue Gee book other than Reading in Bed that i own) for over a year), also a book with quilts being a theme, among others.
That is all for now! Wishing you a great time stitching:)




Your stitching looks so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Germany, Grit
Congrats on such a fabulous finish. Your son is going to love it.
ReplyDeleteFrederick is amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your Frederick Finish! I am sure your son will love it framed and hanging in his room. Great progress on the cranes too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish, Frederick looks great.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish, Sharmila! It looks great.
ReplyDeleteYour WIP has pretty colors in it.