Hope you all are doing good. My stitching time has become limited edition now!! I have a new hobby which is of interest to some of you I am sure - Gardening!! Of course i am taking it slow, and have increased the pots gradually in my terrace garden.
Recently got some pots off my friend, and there is one i am not able to identify. It is a foliage-only hanging plant and has very fragile branches. The leaves are tiny and oval, and i am thinking they become light green in direct sunlight. I am in love with this dainty damsel! Because i have no idea what are the specific care details, I am all the more in a rush to identify this sweet little heart. Is there anyone out there who can help?
I put this on twitter, i put this on PlantSnapp app and so far have been unlucky. Here is the pic
Update: This plant is Tradescantia fluminensis / Small-leaf spiderwort. Appears to be a flower-less cultivar. She prefers shade and moist soil:)
Update: This plant is Tradescantia fluminensis / Small-leaf spiderwort. Appears to be a flower-less cultivar. She prefers shade and moist soil:)
This originally being a stitchy blog, I am posting here my latest adventures!
Footprints in the Sand (Leisure Art) was completed in February. I had loved stitching this!!
And my current project from Dimensions. I am not stitching as much i am reading or watching cricket on TV. I had told myself in January i will read very little to make room for stitching. But that is not what is happening:(
Currently i am almost at the end of Laurie Graham's The Unfortunates. Her best book for me will always be Gone With The Windsors.
This makes for an occasional post for me? Apologies i am not around much in blogland. I am in twitterland more these days...
Wishing you all a very happy Friday and a great weekend:) Thanks in advance for the gardening help!!




