My Birdies now have a home!!! I won the Lofty Living kit in ebay for what i consider a very GOOD deal. I won this after a wait and search of almost a year. I admit, all the birdies are still lying in 'stash' mode. But i will bring them out of their cages some time or the other. Hopefully from 2010 onwards, i will target one bird chart/kit every year.
I have in mind to have all my birds on the wall along the stairs. For my bird theme, i was interested in collecting charts where birds are doing some thing - you know, active birds not just posing!!. So far i have these:
- one with several birds perched on a clothesline (dont remember the designer),
- bluejays kit i think from Dimensions,
- Spring Flowers nest chart (dont remember the designer),
- a Bucilla Birdbath kit, and
- i even have a secluded nest chart (dont remember the designer)
All purhcased via ebay (UK, US, Canada) of course. Now all these birdies have a place to call home!!

Looking forward to seeing your progress on these next year.will be posting BP chart off to you today
ReplyDeleteHappy stitching
Shellie
Thanks Shellie!
ReplyDeleteYou also have the Lanarte birds (you know the Marjolein Bastin charts or kits). They are beautiful (you should check it out ;-) )
ReplyDeleteI love your new kit.
Thanks Chiloe:)
ReplyDeleteReg. MB, I ran out of luck once in ebay!! Will try again, lol