Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy, and Happy!!

Looks like i have been away from blogging for a loooong time. The last couple of weeks have been way too hectic for me, which means very little stitching done. It will be so for some more weeks, it looks like.

The good part!!, however, is the week has brought me stitching fun on its own, here's how:

I received this last week from Janet (no blog) in her giveaway contest in one of the forums. Isnt this a great stash addition!! I am so happy as this suits my stitch theme so well:)) And i also got some other goodies from sweet Janet. Thanks Janet:) Sorry about the bad lighting in the pic. I was trying to 'handle' the shine of the paper, but have been utterly unsuccessful

I also received yesterday some more stash from Shellie via her swapsies blog, and from ebay, hey ho!! and a much-needed 'Needle' gift from Cheryl (no blog). Thank you ladies!! I do not have pics for them yet though as i recd them all just yday after a looong day at work.

I also completed OHD's April Month, and need to request Tonia for the next month. Here's how the 4 months look together:)

And finally here is how my Water Lilies look. This was taken after the May 15th night-time stitching . I am currently on Page 3. This weekend (cant believe it is Friday tomm!!) i cheerfully go to Boink land!!

Thanks very much for your suggestions on my earlier post, as well as the links. Deb, i will email you by this weekend, so sorry about the delay. I am eagerly waiting to know how i can enhance my stash, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment