I am continuously improving my repository of my two passions - reading and stitching. If i get a minute or two at work, i Alt - Tab to the spreadsheet(s) ( yes they are open most of the time) and see what other aspect of book-keeping can be done, lol. I never seem to run out of ideas;-) I either add another worksheet to capture an interesting aspect OR in an existing worksheet i try my hand at depicting information newly. I guess puttering fits well for what i am doing? I love it, and then it energises me for whatever activity i have lined up next..
Look at the worksheets i have for my reading passion
and my stitching passion
This is the immediate puttering i have lined up!! - i have to fill in three columns in XS XLS in the Stash Worksheet - Amount, Currency and INR. I started feeding my cross stitch hobby 'onlne' from June 2008. The first for me was a kit via ebay US. I got it for 17$ and another 5 something $ for shipping. But my memory fails me for all the OTHER purchases i have made since then. All payment has happened via PAYPAL, barring one (i think) which was via my credit card (i think). I thought it is best for me to maintain the monetary outflux;-) Let me see how long it will take me to accomplish this!! I will give up on just one aspect though - i will not enter any purchases done locally - which is anyway only limited to the limited floss, ha!
I am not overly worried about my spending on this hobby. In fact my credit card bill amount each month is always an innocent figure. You see small drops are making an ocean!!. For instance if i say, i need a chest of drawers for my charts and kits (and there is a need as they are eating on my closet space, LOL), then eyebrows are being raised. So some idea on the monetary outflux is good for me. Dont you agree??
Have a nice weekend, all and let them frogs stay in the pond!!
No comments:
Post a Comment