Here is my lilies as of last night... The fabric looks like it needs ironing badly... Hmmm
Whatever is remaining in this pic, is what needs to be done before April ends. All these blanks have confetti written on them:D I always think i will stitch 10X10 square at a time, filling in all the colors as i go. But no, each and every time, my needle tells me finish the blobs first, and take the singles and the twins later. And i succumb, evey single time. My needle says, this is to regulate my heart. And i give in. I now have about 570 stitches to be completed, and 15 nights to do them in.
I have also pushed through a BOINK picture. Not much done after the last pic. But you can see hte changes i have made in the 'year' block. Dont the colors look lovely??!! This weekend i will work on the last corner block. Let us see how much i get done!
I am now reading a very interesting book - Looking for Peyton Place, i know for sure i have found an author i will love reading - Barbara Delinsky. The fact is i do have a battered/tattered Peyton Place (almost all the books i bought from the road-side stalls fall into this category) with me, although when i read that i never even knew about the public reaction when it was published.The protagonist in the book is an author and she is a great great fan of Grace Metallious...
I really love the way this book is written. I bought this at a book-shop (for half price) that was closing down. Needless to say it was the mention of Grace and Peyton Place that made me buy the book. I am so glad i bought it.


Great progress on both pieces!
ReplyDeleteYou are making good progress on both projects.
ReplyDeleteBoth your projects are coming along nicely. Good luck on those confetti stitches!
ReplyDeleteThose lillies are boing to be fantastic when finished! keep plugging away at that confetti stitching!
ReplyDelete