Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Milestones!!

Here is the pic of Lilies with Page 7 completed. I am almost 37% done in the whole project! I took two hours to 'pack off' all the dangling threads!! May 1st, I start Page 8. Which means i get 3 nights of stitching on other projects. And which means i have 3 days to print Page 8. Page 8 will be printed on to two fully-filled A4 size pages to reduce the eye strain, LOL.


Last night i completed the finishing of this humbug. My first time experience with a humbug and my first time experience with cording too!! Hmm, not bad. Indeed it was fun doing the cording! This humbug is for my husband


I have signed up for a bookmark exchange on 123MB, and the bookmark patterns (received) and bookmark fabrics have been ordered from eBay. The mail date is July 1st, so there is ample time. I do have some bookmark patterns off magazines, so there will be some choosing to do shortly! I am very excited, as this is my first exchange. Most of the exchanges i see happening around in blogland - i find them way above my 'finish' experience, bookmarks however look to be fun, and shipping will not give me nightmares as it will go into an envelope. There will be no 'curious' adventures, you know!

I should very soon have a pic of BOINk, i am waiting for the current block to complete. Very soon if not tonight, i will also start a Quaker project on the Marquoir group. Hope to bring these pics before April ends!!


Thanks to all of you who visit me and comment. I love reading your comments and appreciate your coming by!

5 comments:

  1. wow! You have made a very good progress on the Lilies, well done!

    For a first time finish with the humbug-it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing page 7! It looks great.

    Your humbug looks really pretty. Good luck with your first exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing your page !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sewing! you do exquisite work. As for your book list - I am into my fourth listening ( I listen as I sew) of the Outlander series and eagerly waiting for the 8th book to come out. Also read and listened to all of James Clavells books and read all Wilbur Smiths books...for starterd :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your bookmark swap. that should be fun.
    I like the humbug but can you tell me what is used for?

    ReplyDelete