Here are pics i promised (myself) by end of April. I just could not get the 'miracle' time and we are now in May! I cannot believe we have completed four months of 2010.
I have only used black, red, green and orange like i did in the diagonal block. When i first started the BOINK, i did not have the blue skeins with me yet as i was still deciding on the colors. So when the first block was completed, it looked complete to me even without the 'charted' blue. I carried the same non-blue theme for the diagonal block as well. I happen to like the outcome!
I also completed the red block in the centre with a different design than was given by Tracy. I 'copied' the design from another BOINK block, this design was after me. Each time i visualised BOINK, this design crept in my mind and said 'TRY ME'. I gave in:)
I had also said i have a small Quaker project to start. I have barely started it, and i am thinking for the weekend project, i will focus on that in May, instead of BOINk, as otherwise it will not be an SAL! And the bookmark.
Some books i got recently via mail order... Some more expected to come this week.
As you can see, i have gotten into Barbara Delinsky mode, LOL.



Your cross stitch is coming along. Looks good.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your books.
Boink is looking gorgeous! The books-i am not familiar with the author, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be done with BOINK in no time!
ReplyDeleteWow, this WIP is really growing. Nice progress.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new books. I also love to read a Delinski book every now and then.