Monday, May 24, 2010

Next part...

Here are the SALs i am into at the moment. Part 2 of Solo Brode SAL. This is taking a round shape, isnt it!! I love the back stitching in this. I wonder when the next part comes. Time between the first two parts was 10 days i think... Whenever it comes, i am ready to lap it up, LOL. Now, there is some miscounting that has happened, i have left it as is for the time being

Here's Quakerchen part 5. I was hoping the final part would come Friday, so i could have the page printed and ready for the weekend; it so happened this time it came on Sunday, which means i stitch tonight on this wonderful little Quaker, my German Quakerchen. Now, i have got to change the color of the tulip so that it blends well, let us see what i come up with!

I did some Boink as well last night, but not enough to show. And with Lilies i am about 43% completed on the current page. My Mother is going to send me some of the parcels i recieved. (blinking??!! My shipping address for all the precious stuff i receive from abroad is my Mother's place, so she sends them 'over' from time to time) I do plan to visit her sometime next month, so she will send to me the ones i need for the bookmark exchange. Talking of precious, when it comes to 'me' things, i love my stash more than say jewelry (definitely), and clothes (come a close second) and footwear (comes a close third!!). Books and stash are giving a neck to neck competition, so to speak.

The Anne Tyler book i am reading currently is going on fine, it is a bit too sad to read, but then bittersweet is how family life is, right? I am also tuning myself to what to read next...

Thanks all for your wonderful comments! Thanks for liking my work, it feels good and wonderful!! Have a great week, every one!

3 comments: