Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My first!!

I have won Meari's giveway!!! Meari was hosting a giveaway for having reached a milestone of 145 followers. And I WON it!! And yes, this is the very first giveaway i won in blogland - so it makes this win all the more special. Thank you so very much Meari.

What wonderful charts, and fabric, and scissors and fob and skeins.... Meari, can't wait to see and hold them. Many many thanks dear!! If you have many more hits, that is because I have gone umpteen number of times to your blog, LOL

I have no pics this time, although i have done quite a bit of Part 1 of the Quaker SAL going on in the Marquoir yahoo group.

I also have received the second set of books, and shamelessly admit there is no 'shelf' space for them yet. There are three bookracks in my house, and two are full to capacity with every possible nook giving room for a book or two; as for the third the last three shelves are empty because my son has easy access to them;-) Currently he 'loves' my books more than his books, you see. My book is his book, my clip is his clip, my sandals are his sandals. Whatever is mine, is more HIS!!! Sweety pie. So I *have* to find a way out to keep them safe from his eager hands.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win - sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win :) I have it all packaged up and will mail it soon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete