Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quaker time

Here is where i have come to in the Quaker SAL currently ongoing in the Marquoir yahoo group. I had picked my own colors, and while i am happy with the red, the mauve does not stand out yet, LOL.
I also have a light violet as a third colour yet to figure, i hope after that it looks better!

Here are the rest of the books i bought in the end of April, currently sitting inside my closet. I still seem to be stuck with Les Miserables - not so much reading time these days. But then my hands are just the right amount of busy right now between work and life and me, so i am not upset about it.


By the way, if you look at the book out there in the bottom of the pile, Mother by Pearl S Buck, this book needs some resurrection as far as i can see. Will tend to that tonight

4 comments:

  1. You have made a good start on the quaker and lovely color you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the quaker SAL - can't wait to see more of it. Hope you find some reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Quaker piece looks lovely. I think I need to stitch another one soon :)

    ReplyDelete