Monday, May 31, 2010

Month-end Milestone!

To begin with my lilies, as of last night. Every night that i have stitched, i have stitched over 100 stitches - i think this is the first month this has been possible!! There were 3 no-stitching nights though. This page has been the easiest to stitch so far. I am still 8/20, so a long way to go. I am happy, however, that i will soon reach the halfway mark. Soon being in another 4 months, am i allowed to say soon then??!!

I have finished completed my Quakerchen. Now, i hope to finish this soon. I am still not able to select the tulip colors, so we are where we are!!

Finally the BOINK. Lovely, lovely BOINK. I have a bit of this last block - the original asked for red, dark blue and orange, i have gone with violet, dark blue and light blue; and after that is done all that remains is the frame!! Let us see how much i will be able to do this month. This month i will be focusing on having the bookmark completed first - i now have all the material i need, so selecting the chart, and floss; and stitching is all that remains:))

Have been having a VERY busy time at office, so blogtrotting has become lesser and lesser... Thanks to all you visitors, for leaving your comments. I appreciate every one of them, thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. You have great pieces going on and big ones too. All are progressing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your progress is lovely and I love the colors in Quakerchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your progress on all your pieces!

    ReplyDelete