My first dating with beads went fine, LOL. The needle roll project that i started last week, looked this way when the canvas-work was completed.
This is how they look with beads, and i am loving them!!One charming thing is i do get beads here locally, so whenever i need a bead-diet, i can now go headlong. I loved putting the beads, and can now understand how my other stitching sisters go crazy about these. I am now considering this project as completed although the finishing is not yet completed. BTW, this freebie was found here. Pls do visit, you will be immersed in a world of goodies!!
I am now working on the finishing bit, but instead of concentrating on that I worked on a project that will travel to a different home, and its final destination being another home. Since it is to be under wraps as of now, this is the best i can show of this quickie project. So, this is project #3 that is finished.
I also did a bit of back stitching on Freddie, but nothing to warrant a pic. Tonight i am thinking i will work some on Freddie, and then tomorrow onwards is going to be aLilies journey yet again. Fingers crossed wrt my son's sleeping early;-)
Saturday, 26th February was our 10th wedding anniversary. This is what i gave my husband. I think he liked it, as he was turning the pages every now and then.
And finally about my son - some photos i took on Friday - he was dressed up for his first Annual Day in school:) On 14th of March, he is going to be 3, and i am sure will have a lot of fun at school. The celebrations at home are likely to happen on the 19th. More on that when i post my next milestone pic.





Your needleroll is looking beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour son is so sweet! Lovely photos.
Beautifull piece!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute your son!!!
Beads add such a nice touch to different projects. I like using them.
ReplyDeleteYour son is so cute in his little suspenders.
Oh great, this will be a wonderful needleroll. I also love how beads add to the design and give it a very special look.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures of your son. I hope he'll like it at school.
Glad you're enjoying the beads. Your projects look good. Your little one is so adorable.
ReplyDelete