Thank you so much Ann for this giveaway prize i received from you!! I not only have the Follow your Heart chart by Ewe & Eye & Friends which was what i won in the giveaway - I love that!! Ann has also sent me a beautiful card, and a subscription card to JCS!!, and two magazines. Hurrah...
I had received these goodies some time back, but i was waiting for Valentine's day to show this up here in my blog world.
My most treasured part is the Just Cross Stitch Magazine (Jan/Feb 2011 issue). This has bowled me over completely. All those charts there are so cute. I love the tea sampler the most, love the subtle colours - they are so adding to the beauty of this!!. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift dear Ann.
The table of contents will give an idea of what is in there;-)) thanks Ann for giving me such a treat.
There is also the Piecework magazine with so many different crafts in them! There is this smocking embroidery sampler in there that i am loving. I think my Mother is going to love that too!!
With magazines being so scanty in my part of the world, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity dear Ann. Thank you so very much for sharing these with me. Tonight i am going to eye the JCS some more, LOL. Giveaways are warm and fun; when they are done with love like Ann did for me, they become beautiful.


What a lovely gift to receive! Stitching magazines are truly a treasure :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!