Remember i won two giveaways!!? Well, i had recd the magazines quite earlier, the chart from Canada came on Wednesday... and so here is the pic i had mentioned about in my last post. Tana a member on the 123MB sent me these Cross Stitch and Country Craft magazines, SIX of them... Thanks Tana you have more than doubled by current set of magazines:) She has also put in an extra chart from Kindered Spirits, beads included. I have gone through the magazines a number of times already:) Thank you so much Tana for giving me all these. It made a wonderful birthday gift for me! Tana had hosted a giveaway - now i did not win that giveaway, but sweet Tana offered to send me a set of magazines if i wished. What a lovely gesture! I could not resist:)
Uh-huh, my mistake but the Spring chart i won in the giveaway hosted in 123MB by the designer Jo Gatenby herself, cannot be seen in this pic:( My mistake (now, how did that happen?) But this is what i have got from Jo. Thank you Jo!!
Now in a week's time you will see the Lilies as it stands end of March. I must admit, the pace has been kind of sluggish compared to the earlier page. I only hope i get to stitch every night.
I have started this real quick project. I think it is called Oberhundem. I have decided to have this 3-part project in 3 strips, and then join them later - not yet figured how.Worst case, they might end up as bookmarks. We will see.
Also, here is Purple Garden as it stands now. I LOVE this. I have decided to stitch only a part of this design, and am loving my choice actually.
My son was/is not feeling well. He has had fever on and off, which is kind of worrying me. I did take two days off to spend time with the sweet thing. I am giving him Calpol every 6 hours, but the fever comes back about 5 hours after the previous dosage. Hopefully all will be well once this weekend is over. Tomorrow we are supposed to collect his school books and shoes and place order for uniform. I am so excited about this!!
Wishing you all a great weekend, and hope you have good stitching time to keep you happy or at least sane!





what a lucky lady you are, winning giveaways ^^ It's always lovely to receive a surprise through the post and even better when it's something stitchy
ReplyDeleteWhat great stitchy packages you received. Nice stitching, too. Hope the little one feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteWOW you won some great give-aways
ReplyDelete!!!
Aaa poor boy, hope he feel better soon!!!
What beautiful giveaways you've won.
ReplyDeleteI hope your little one is feeling much better today.