Thursday, March 31, 2011

Month-end Milestone

I cant believe this week has been a ZERO in blog visiting. I am surprised at myself how i managed that. Uh-huh.

I have not felt so accomplished with my lilies this month, probably it is the summer that is not going well with my stitching rhythm. I am glad i have only one more GIANT page left after this one. Here is how my Lilies look end of March. Still not been disciplined on my 10 by 10 square, but not very bad either (I think)

Next i have the quickie Oberhundem project i am doing in Sticklounge. I have barely started the third and final part. Hope to complete it this weekend. Talking of weekends, we have a long weekend.Monday is Ugadi. This is a 'New Year', for the Deccan region at least!!!

And here is my Purple Garden. We should get the next part anytime now. I loved loved LOVED stitching this, and am proud of my choice of reds. If you click on the pic, you will see the three different reds in there:)I plan to use the purples for some of the motifs. I do see Red and Purple are not exactly meant for each other, but i have been nudged from inside, so i am saying 'go for it'!!

Two books i added to my library:)

And Sunday we celebrate T's birthday party at home . Mostly kids from the apartments where we stay. He is now stepping into 4! Looks like it will be raining pizza on Sunday as that is the unanimous choice of the younger generation. Hmmm. Wishing you a great weekend with enough stitching to keep your stitchy stomach full. There must be one right?

Until next time

7 comments:

  1. great update of your WIP.
    Congratz..mmmm pizza, have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress on your projects.

    Happy happy Birthday to T and have a great party on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your stitching looks wonderful:)

    Happy Birthday to T! Hope he has a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching!

    Happy birthday to T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, T. Your WIP looks great! I can't wait to see your finish on this. Can't be that much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pearl,

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Library of Clean Reads and leaving a comment re The Egg and I. I smiled when I read that you are nodding off too!

    By the way, your cross-stitching is so beautiful! I have never done cross-stitching at all, and I am always in awe of those that can produce such intricate and lovely work.

    ReplyDelete