First, let me show the lilies. Page 15 seems to be, again, a good page. All in good shape so far, i will be taking time off lilies for couple of nights - have to stitch something else for couple of more nights. But i will still be comfortable to finish this page, as there are 3432 stitches only in this page, and i have done 1400-odd stitches already.
So very soon you will see the whole beauty from ROW 1 to ROW 3 as i will finish the third ROW by early August.
Here is Purple Garden, i am way behind with this one, but i know i will catch up once my July specialty is completed. PG deadline is December this year, but as i am doing a part of the whole, i should be fine.
July is when my husband's birthday falls (the specialty), so there is something being stitched for him, and now since my son is also seeing what all things his Mamma is up to, i decided i will stitch a li'l something for him too. So here are some pics:
Important Note (to self): My son has seen me stiching both, and thinks both are for him.
Book-wise i am still with Everything You Need. I should finish this by tomorrow. I have loved LOVED reading this book. The lead character has been developed so well, i was close to tears ever so often while reading. A great sip-kind of book. You have got to take small doses, that was my case at least.
Thanks ladies for all the comments. Yes, you are right, I can see the tip of the heart too, i wanted it to stand out better, LOL

Wow how do you keep up with such a large piece..
ReplyDeleteyour other peices also are great!!
Love teh train...
hihihi Your son is to cute!!
Love your Lily piece. I can't imagine doing something like that. I'd probably lose my way for sure. It's going to be a stunner when it's finished. Love your other pieces too (the little train is so cute). And I'll have to look up the book you mentioned. I always love a good read.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on your WIPs, Sharmila. The train you're stitching for DS is so cute. :D
ReplyDeleteYour Lillies are going to be fantastic.
ReplyDeleteYour other pieces are looking good too. Hope your son likes his train, he evidently likes watching you stitch it.
Happy stitching to you
Your stitching looks great. Too cute about DS thinking they're all for him, lol.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching. You are making lovely progress.
ReplyDelete