Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Month-end Milestone

For an easy page that P14 was, I have taken the longest time to finish it. 9 non-stitching nights for this one, hmm, and still some dangling threads to be taken care of.

6 more pages to go. Exactly 23532 stitches remaining....
Here is the next instalment of Freundschaftsherz Heart. To my eyes, the heart shape has still not formed, lol.
I have a bit of headache today, if that does not subside no stitching tonight, otherwise i plan to stitch a bit of Purple Garden. I also have the last night of June as well. Let us see how it goes. I have not touched any of my other projects, so let us hope i do a bit of stitching on one of them at least. I have taken up another of Sticklounge projects, a quickie one called Sommerherz (designer: Maike Kurz).
 
I am reading the book Everything You Need by A L Kennedy. I am loving it so far, although it took me some time to get used to the writer and her characters. Mylene - thanks for the two authors you have suggesed, hope to get a book or two of these authors in my next book haul!

Thanks for all the visits and comments, ladies. You make my world a happier one!

4 comments:

  1. You know, what I think will be an easy thing to stitch, always turns out the hardest. Don't ask me why that happens. Beautiful progress on both of your pieces. Only 23532 stitches to go......OY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sharmila. I can see the heart shape... Esp the indentation at th top. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Lillies are looking wonderful!

    I can see the heart for sure! Maybe you just need to take a step back from it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! In Dutch it is called Vriend. Just love this!

    ReplyDelete