Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Month-end Milestone

What I have here for the Lilies project is exactly 50% of the Page 14. This has been one of the easiest of pages as there has been a bare minimum confetti stitches. However (as in in spite of that) , i have had 5 or 6 non-stitchy nights.

And as usual lots of threads to be taken down under...

I have some progress to show of Purple Garden to show, and i do have purple shades entering the playground now. This is a monthly SAL and what i am stitching now is the May part. Still some more to conclude this part though.
And some good news on the projects that i had completed. 6 of them (the smalls from my completed project kitty) have gone to the framers today. Expected to have them back with me mid-next-week.
So that is it for now ladies. You all spend the rest of the week grandly. Thanks for all the visits and the precious comments that you leave.

Keep stitching

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, moving well with your WIP's...looking forward to see your frame pieces when done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great updates of your wip's.
    Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non-stitchy nights... they plague us all. :) Great WIPs, regardless.

    OOOOH!!! I can't wait to see your finished pieces framed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 finished projects at the framers. I bet you are excited to get them back.
    thanks for coming by my blog and following my trip. It was the best ever and I am ready to go again. If only my husband had more vacation time.

    ReplyDelete