Special because it is my birthday, and it is my son's birthday too. He is completed 4, and me oops 40! Well, now you know
I had taken the day off, so got to make lots of goodies:) Well 3 of them, Sooji Halwa, Besan Ladoo and Carrot Cake. The last is still being baked:)
Hope to put pics soon. So you watch out:)
This has turned out to be great for my son, he got goodies over post from my parents, some more presents this morning from his cousin.
There is more to come, but i have not told him yet. So when it lands here, it is going to be a surprise for the darling!
Now to stitchy pics, I am now confident i can finish Adriana 5 on time, so i can receive the last and final part too. Hurrah! Of course the whole thing needs backstitching, and with my black and white prints, i am totally in the dark what goes where. Duh.
A closer, colourul, brighter and sunnier look:
The other day i saw a BAP BAP on 123 Battle of Gruntwald or somehting, and now my hands are itching to stitch my Lilies. Let us see how to sort that out. My practical mind says unlikely, and my Lilies mind has her own mind. So we will see.
A pic taken today of two flowers of Parijaat / Nyctanthes arbor-tristis / Night-flowering jasmine from my garden. The tree first started flowering early this year, 5th of January to be precise:)
This evening is when my i10 comes home, on my the birthday. So we are now 3 of us who share the same date for a birthday. Whoopie.
Thanks for your patience with me this year. I have been lost, to put it lightly, and your coming to my blog, visiting or commenting has meant so much for me. Thanks for being there for me, thanks for taking me the way i am.




Hello
ReplyDeleteJust joined your lovely blog.
Your WIP is looking lovely.
happy birthday to you and your son.
A very Happy Birthday to you and your son!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Adriana, I'm sure you'll finish part five soon!
Happy birthday to both you and your son!!! :D What a special day to share between you.
ReplyDeleteAdriana looks beautiful.
Happy Belated Birthday to you all. You share a birthday with my Dad -- he turned 71 this year.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching looks great!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and let me explore yours.
You make beatuiful projects and you have a lovely son!
I hope you two had a great birthday.
Tania
Although I'm very late I want to send you and also your little sweet son my best birthday wishes.
ReplyDeleteVery nice progress picture of Adriana.
Hi Shamila,
ReplyDeletethank you for your visit on my blog.
I love your work :)
I'm happy to tell you that you are welcome to my RAK :) I'll email you for your address.
Happy stitching and hugs
Mia from Finland