So here's my completed Western Barn. I loved the timing of stitching this and reading Sue Gee's Earth and Heaven. I could even tell myself this is a design off a Cox sketch, lol. I loved the wheel thrown here and the ducks wandering there. The calmness epitomized by the barn is just the right feel you get in her books where she explains farm life in her trademark lucid writing.
I am half-way through my next book, Inga. I am liking the way the story is evolving via journal entries.
I have selected my next project, there is a catch though. My next is LA's Footprint in the Sands. I have even kitted the project - have the fabric cut and the floss readied. There are a few of them floss which are near-numbers (as usual, you say)
Now the catch is, i had promised my son the next project would be his. So yes before i even stich the first cross for Footprints, i will be doing a pencil pouch for him. Started it last night in fact.
That is all from my end, ladies. Thanks for visiting my blog. Continue with your stitchalia, humming your favorite song, showering love on your family... Let us all be healthy, peaceful and wise.

Such a lovely finish. And besides the whole lot of backstitching it was certainly a fun stitch.
ReplyDeleteCongratz on you finsih!!
ReplyDeleteYou done a great job on it