About time i came here! I have many things to tell you, but the first is about the Night Jasmine plant- she is finally showing buds, after a gap of two years. I must have taken this pic about a week back, and now there are many more branches with buds. I am so very happy, beyond-description-happy. Every morning when i water the plants i just look around - more fondly at my 'budsy' plants and just breathe in happiness. My tulsi plant - she had gone all scrawny some 2-3 months back, she is also looking healthier. (Thank you God!) When nature glows, i feel God is with me.
I have also more or less done the pouch for T. I have put the interfacing too and the lining, so it now looks bulky. I still plan to whip-stitch the two sides which probably will result in a clumsily-made pouch. And this explains why i am not going near it. I should take this up today and just get it done.
I also have started (a wee bit) of Footprint in the Sands. You will not believe in that wee bit, i already did some frogging. Okay, probably you will. No pics yet
Here are some pics of T, at home having fun and also in a birthday party he attended recently.
I am reading A L Kennedy's So I Am Glad, this is one of her earlier novels. I am liking it, although i admit 'Everything you Need' was way way nicer. Is it that first impressions are the best? I recently read The Rest of My Life by Laura Moriarty, and i loved her first book (and my earlier read) The Centre of Everything, again way way better.
Thanks for visiting. Wishing you happy times amidst family and hobbies and friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment