Monday, November 16, 2009

Mid-Month Milestone

Here is my current look on the work-in-progress OHD January SAL. I had slightly changed my rotation plan - and decided will stitch OHD in my weekends in the November month. So i have completed both September and October in the past two weekends! I have brought in my own colors for both as you can see. This pic ( just luck and not my art) is probably the best of the OHD that i have taken so far. I had a lot of 'do and undo and some more' for the witch's face, finally settled with this:

If you can see at the top, there is a line of cross stitch - well i am gonna remove that, i have something else up my sleeve wrt this coverlet. But the time is not yet ripe for that! You can also see my toes (how did you get in there) and the very end of the foot rug(you too?).
I know! it has been AGES since my [mid-month] milestone of the lilies, so here is how she looks so far after 15 nights of stitching. You can also see the blue pillow cover which covers the top stitched row to protect the finished portion from dust. My calculator says i am about 30% done for the page and 27% done overall.
I had put in a PIF post couple of weeks back. Unfortunately there were no responses in the expected way?? So i am thinking i will still go with '3' ppl as mentioned in my post and do a surprise thingy. I will choose the 3 ppl myself from my circle of stitchy friends. More about that in another post!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing 2 parts of the calendar, just 2 more and you are done with it. It is looking great.

    Sorry about the PIF, went back and had a read about it, this is different than the one i joined or did last year. I am kind of disappointed as i have sent all mine but the rules on their part wasn't fulfilled. I am not joining any for a while. Goodluck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WIPs look good. Nice progress.

    ReplyDelete