I received my eBay US parcel - after the payment hassle that my friend helped me clear. This was the kit that i won - the Dimensions Flowery Verse Stamped Cross Stitch kit.
I am yet to receive an eBay UK kit. I had bought this before my October vacation, and had requested the seller to delay the shipping for a week:( It so happened that there was a postal strike in the UK from 21st(I think) October till 5th November. So even with 15 plus days after the strike, the parcel still remains elusive. But this is what i am supposed to get, and i hope and hope and pray and pray that i recv it in my mail box. Pls wish me luck.
With this, i complete my eBay shopping for a WHILE now, of course there is another deal i was discussing with (which again the very same firend is helping me pay) an 123 MB member.
On the local shopping front;-), I am busy going through some mobile handsets. My current one (a Nokia old model i dont recall the number and the handset does not have it written on it) wants a break it says - at least the batter life is close to nil. I was almost 'locking' onSony Ericcson W595(for the camera and 3G features), but understand it cannot stand my son's treatment!! So now, i am looking at sturdy Nokia. When i am going for 3G, i might as well go for QWERTY keyboard right? That narrows down my search to 5?! models and the only handset that appeals to my eye is Nokia E71. I will have to live with lesser multimedia features (in E71) or take Nokia N79 which has good camera as well as 3G, but without QWERTY. Decisions, decisions!!
The Dimensions Flowery Cross Stitch kit is a great design!
ReplyDeleteGreat readiing your blog
ReplyDelete