Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moving on...

for the time being that is. I have sorted out two of the three payments with help from my friend, for the third i am awaiting the seller to be back from vacation.

It really takes away the stress i had the past week. I have got to work on how to break through this impasse. But when you have asked for help and complained to FIVE different bodies, and have not got ANY way out, then you only have to wait right?

The FIVE bodies (in the order in which i approached or complained to them)

1. Paypal Customer Support
2. The bank that issued my credit card
3. Ebay Support (and their Answer Center)
4. Master Card Secure group
5. Reserve Bank of India

I have now put in a request in couple of message boards where i am a member, if i can at least get a list of popular websites where i can get GC's (Amazon and 1-2-3 stitch are *not* enabled with Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode). At least i can offer GC's to ppl who have their charts/kits for sale. Of course ebay is no longer my shop:( ... for now. So, if you have an answer to this, please, please leave a comment on this post.

I am not upset, i guess - coz ebay has its India arm that works out the payment bit with PaisaPay. Ebay will either have to sort out this payment authentication on their site OR stop having Ebay India OR give us some workable solution:) Yes that is why i am not upset, and did i tell you i have a lot of patience:)
Also check this blog here - there have been a handful of complaints here as well. Tells me i am not alone. So like i said, it is only a matter of time.

I had put in a PIF post, so if you are interested pls leave a comment in that post.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you can solve this problem which probably come from Paypal/ebay itself ...

    ReplyDelete