It has been so busy at work, every single day of June. Lots of action is anticipated in the coming months, and that is having me very excited!! Of course, I have been indulging a bit here and a bit there with reading blogs whenever i get time. That works as a stress reliever!!
Luckily so far, my stitching is going on unaffected. I am steadily progressing on the bookmark, i am so careful with my stitching as this bookmark is to be seen/used by someone else. Hope it will be liked:)
I have completed Part 3 of Solo Brode SAL more than a week back, but being busy i was postponing the pic part till this mid-month milestone. It was fun adding the birds, am so happy this design has birds. Part 4 is due today!!
Here is Page 8 of Lilies, most of the page is done. I loved stitching this page, it was the easiest page to do so far!! I am also eager to finish this page soon, then i can focus on BOINK. As weekend stitching is reserved for the bookmark, i have done hardly any BOINK this month!
Thanks for all your comments!! Hope each of you gets time to stitch, and frogs and you do not meet often:)


Lilies is such an impressive piece. I've never tried to stitch the way you are with the threads. I'm going to have to give it a try sometime - when I get up enough courage for a HAED piece. Good progress on your SAL too.
ReplyDeleteWow, your Lilies is very impressive! Seems like a big project to tackle...I may go berserk with all those colors!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great with the Lilies and the SAL is looking beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGoodluck at work!
You are making wonderful progress on both pieces. The Lilies are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete