I have been a tardy person when it comes to putting pics of my newly acquired stash. I know i have got to bring in a process to sort that out. May be when i get the armoire (like the one Meari has and that i dream of at times, LOL) and i pull out my stash and put them all in the order they deserve, i will put in pics of the stuff not yet shared...
Currently i have some treat for your eyes... Not the best of pics, but you nevertheless know what is happening on the stash front!
The first pic is the giveaway (my first won giveaway) from Meari. Thanks to you again Meari for this wonderful stuff you sent me. I am liking all the charts... I think i have a soft corner for the SweetHeart Tree NeedleRoll!! And i am going to treasure the hand-dyed linen(my first again, thanks). It will be used for something really really special!! And oh the dear scissors fob (my first again *giggle*). You have sent me a treat dear, thank you!
Here is the magazine i won from Meari. My Mother was ga ga over this magzine, and prolly hoping i will leave that magazine with her, LOL
Next up is the stuff i got from my sister. I had mentioned about this here. Wonderful kits both - exactly my taste!! and two Jane Austen books too. Happy Happy Dance, indeed!!
Talking of books, here are the two books i got via my husband. Well, he left his motel before these books reached him. So someone else collected this for him/me, and i got the books just yesterday. I have been trying to get hold of the Guernsey book since November last, and finally 8 months later i now own a copy. Both these books are from abebooks, and they are as they were described!
And finally the stash i received from Riona. I had to pay for postage only, and am so happy to receive this set of trims and ric-racs - they were in three ziploc bags!!. Riona had put in a list of items she was sending me - wow - how organised is that!! I was so impressed. Unfortunately, there were some that were listed but were not there in the (cords bag) box. My parents had told me the box looked tampered, now we dont know where and how it all happened, but looks like some mysterious hand has played mischief. Anyway, i am still happy with what i have with me!! Now i cannot complain on the lack of finishing material, LOL.
So that's all for now ladies!! Hope you enjoyed my stash!!







I'm glad you like the package I sent you. :) Lots of good stash you've received lately!
ReplyDeleteI bought another older issue of Piecework when I was at the retreat... I *love* the historical articles in the magazine.
Wow, great stash - enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteWonderful stash...it looks like Christmas over there! lol Have fun with it!
ReplyDeleteLots of wonderful stash. You're going to have plenty to keep you busy for a while.
ReplyDeleteOOO! lots of great things you received. Have fun with it all.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely great, your new stash. Including the books. I can easily imagine how you keep everything by your side so that you can fondle it from time to time, lol.
ReplyDeleteWonderful new stash! It feels like its been a long time since I've gotten any new stash to fondle!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Such great stash. Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete