Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So Near, Yet So Far!

Here is the latest pic on BOINK. I was hoping i will finish this in July at least. But looks like that will not happen! There is a new mystery stitchalong starting in marquoir yahoo group, and i decided to take that up, LOL. The story of my life!! So, i am really not sure what happens to dear BOINK. I hope to complete the fourth 'maze' (just the outlining!) and outline at least two cats this weekend, let us see how it goes.

I was delaying this post as i thought i could bring up the Solo Brode SAL too. Now, i have stitched on this two nights, and still NOT done with it. I am surprised myself, because there were parts of this SAL that i had completed stitching in just one night. And this last part seems to be daunting???!!! As i said i am still not done, and i will now take this up over the weekend. I have not stitched on Lilies for the last two nights, and i am missing them.
This is going to be a one-day weekend, as we had Monday off due to Nation-wide strike (against petrol rate increase). This cuts down my weekend stitching time by half. So the BOINK cats might still stay in the dark.

Thank you all for your comments on my stash post. Arent they wonderful!! The past weekend, I have shown my husband the disarray of  my closet, so hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for my armoire;-)

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you are nearly done with BOINK and it is just the beginning of July, maybe you can still make it. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOINK is looking fantastic! It looks as though you are close to a finish!

    Your SAL piece is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going with the Boink! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boink is getting close to done! I hope you'll stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on your blog. I love the circle of black and white Xstitch. Cute little birds.
    How in the world do you work on the piece with all the threads hanging from it? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete