Here is Lilies as of last night. There were two nights i did stitch on Lilies and worked on Solo Brode instead. I am nearing my half-way mark, so that is a great feeling. Very soon, i can say i have lesser to do compared to what is already stitched!
I have my aida ready for my Sticklounge SAL. The marquoir yahoo group is now renamed and to mark that occasion we have a Debbie Draper design that will be stitched together. Looks like most of the members have joined this SAL, which is really a great feeling! I am still deciding between variegated and plain floss, once i make up my mind i will start the first part this weekend. The fabric and the chart are waiting for my decision!
BOINK was minimally done in the last weekend, i have not even finished the fourth maze let alone stitching the feline outlines... So no pics there. I however have the Solo Brode SAL completion, this is how it looks. This now joins the increasing pile of unfinished projects.
On the home front, more downs than ups this week - have been off work for at least half the week. Looking forward to a 'regulating' weekend. That's all from me. Have a great weekend!


Congrats on finishing Solo Brode, looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the downs, hope it gets better soon for you.
You are making fantastic progress on Lilies and your Solo Brode finish is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHope things get better for you soon.
Congrats on finishing your SAL its fantastic!
ReplyDelete