Sunday, July 25, 2010

A quick post

Current pic of my Debbie Draper SAL in Sticklounge group... Halfway through now, and the outer border to be done too... I was thinking i will be able to take up some BOINK work - but did not get till there, LOL.

Lilies is going on smoothly, very close to the half-way mark on the current page...

Here is a kit i got via 123MB, from a lady who decided she has far too much stash to handle in this lifetime. I am not sure when i will start facing that, i hope to clear out my stash regularly ONCE i finish working on my Lilies. Another two years later, that is... Which basically puts me in 'accumulation' mode, LOL. Nothing to worry about;-) yet. Let us look at the bright side instead!! Look at the pic, arent they cute mice??
Have a great week!!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty colors in the Debbie Draper piece. And that kit looks like it will be fun piece to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stitched that kit and it is really fun, and so cute! Enjoy that! Your WIP looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Debbie Draper SAL is lovely. Cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in that Debbie Draper!! I am now following you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Debbie Draper SAL looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete