Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Month-end Milestone!

Back with pics!! Here is my Lilies, completed on Thursday night although i could have cleaned the dangling threads a bit more. It was close to 1 when i slept, and we had to leave at 5AM the next day.


Isnt it a beauty?? I am only 8/20 so far, so it really is a long way to go, and i can definitely do with comments that help me surge ahead:)

When i went to my parents', i had taken all the 3 projects i mentioned earlier. I completed the bookmark on Saturday night, and it is now mailed to Canada!!! This is my first exchange, and i really really hope it is liked. I am now to wait for 10 days, and then hope it reaches on time, and is liked:) And once i know it has been received, the pic will come up in this blog.

I also did quite a bit of Solo Brode although i could not complete this at my parents'. The final stitches of this part were compelted last night after reaching Bangalore. I might have to redo the birdhouse, because the birdie seems to be one square away from her birdhouse. Since i put all my free time on the exchange project, i finished this part of Solo Brode quite late. With all the earlier parts, i was done in couple of days of receivng the chart. We now receive the next part tomorrow.

I finally dedicate time to BOINK - the last two nights of June. I should complete the final block, and then only the outer frame remains. That reminds me i have to get the pages for Lilies page 9 ready...

I have also taken pics of loads of stash that was piling up for me. I will put them in another post, shortly... Back to work now, where backlog awaits me, LOL. See i did not even talk about visiting those blogs that i have not checked after Thursday last...

4 comments:

  1. The Lillies is looking beautiful. I really admire your patience for this piece.

    Looking forward to see your bookmark and othe stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilies looks great!

    Solo Brode is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lilies are looking gorgeous. I look forward to seeing your progress each month as it's such a pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete