No, i am not near finish yet!! But i have finished the cat outlines and one column of green border... I do not plan to take up any other weekend project till this is done. I have one special project to work on - it is a small project and will unobtrusively fit in my plan with BOINK.
Current page of Lilies should conclude in couple of days so another pic to come in my next post... And this way i hope to get some more nights for stitching BOINK this month... I must be the only one in this blogosphere who is working on BOINK, ha. BOINK was the pioneer in my awareness that something called cross stitch freebies existed! I knew about this when my son was about two weeks old, i picked up BOINK just before my son's first birthday. It is now a year and a half since i took up BOINK. Hmmmmm.
I finished reading a wonderful wonderful book - The Stone Diaries by Carol Shields... Absolutely loved this one. I am so happy with my book choices this year, most of them mmmost of them have been the right diet i needed. Currently taken up Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. And i wish the title was Cross Stitch:)

You are making amazing progress on BOINK. It is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBOINK is looking great! Can't wait to see it done!
ReplyDeleteLooking great!!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking just great. A very nice progress!
ReplyDeleteI love to read about books on other people's blogs. And whenever I find an interesting book title I have to look it up and soemtimes add to my book wish list.
BOINK is looking gorgeous. I'll note the book you mentioned and will look it up on bol.com here if i can order it here. Love reading books too especially if hubby's away.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!