Finally i have completed the BOINK project. Started in Febuary 2009, and ended in September 2010. Just the outer frame took me from July to September 2010 - the weekend stitching. Of course i was working on other smaller projects also.
The whole:
Here are some pics ... Do look at the R, S and the T :)
Another angle of the whole!
I also did some redoing of the Quaker project i did in Sticklounge.I changed the tulip color. Here are both the Before
and the After:
So, now i have resumed the Frederick the Literate project. Guess this had got sidelined as a UFO - not because i did not feel like working on Freddie. It so happened that in my project plan of cross stitching, BOINK (and before that Alla Turca and OHD 2009 SAL ) were the designated weekend projects.
The red you can see below Freddies paws, is what i stitched yesterday. Pls pardon the lack of good sunlight in this pic especially with the black fabric. I have decided i will take the smallish mystery project a bit later in the cycle - as we recently got to know there is some more time window available for that!
That's it for now ladies. Looks like i will have a busy week or so work-wise, so wish me luck that i reach home on time to play enough with my son, and get time and mental frame enough to stitch the night away... Wishing you all a great week ahead!






Congrats on finishing BOINK! It looks terrific! The color change for the tulip looks much better and so does Freddie.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a stunning finish!
ReplyDeleteLove your WIPs. Freddie is amazing:)
Yay! Congraulations on a lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations on a great finish - it is such a lovely piece! Your other WIPs also look great - Frederick the Literate is such a cute piece :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks gorgeous! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing Boink!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing your BoINK! It is lovely!
ReplyDeleteYou should send a pic to Tracy for her InkCircles blog - she showcases all the finishes people are doing. I'm sure she'd love to see that people are still stitching (and finishing) BoINK!
Thanks Carolyn. I had emailed Tracy about my blog update. I will surely send her a pic, Carolyn
ReplyDelete