Has been the most productive Lilies fortnight for me!! I have averaged about 120 stitches a night as compared to the 100 a night. Also there is lesser stitches( around 3500 , so less by almost 1500 from the other pages) in the last page of each row. So this being the last page of Row 2, i am already near the half-way mark!!
Yesss!!! that tells me i can finish this in early October, after which i can take up another project till October end, hurrah!
Here is BOINK, still NOT done!! well i have a wee bit of black border *and* the orange filling *and* the one block to be filled up... I know - not much really!! But i sincerely hope the next BOINK post is going to be with a dance, a very happy one... And thanks for your patience with me in this journey, i know of late i have bombarded you with BOINK pics...
The other day i got two more books - Quentins by Maeve Binchy (I love her) and The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. In the bookshop there were 2 Binchy's - The Scarlet Letters Feather and Quentins, and i wanted to get just one. Now i looked up both, and found Ria of Tara Road appears in Quentins. That was enough USP for me! (Binchy's i own are: Circle of Friends, Tara Road and Quentins) And of course Poisonwood Bible was recommended to me... Those are the newest additions to my potpourri of books...
Thanks for your comments:) I have almost bought one pair of scissors, pic soon to follow


Great progress on Lilies and Boink! You'll love Quentins! I read that one ages ago but I love all Binchy. She's a wonderful author!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great with both projects.
ReplyDeleteI've read Quentins a long-love it and Maeve Binchy is one of my favorite.
I am not familiar with the other author you mentioned. Enjoy reading.
So close to the end on both projects. That's exciting!
ReplyDeletePoisonwood Bible is a good read. I couldn't put it down once I started it.
You are making fantastic progress on both pieces.
ReplyDelete