Here is my Lilies progress, i have some 450 odd stitches to complete this page... The best so far as in it has the least amount of confetti. I am still at an average of 119 stitches a night!! I could have finished more of this page, but for the fact that there were 4 5 no-stitching nights in September.
Thanks for your wonderful words on BOINK. It is equally satisfying to read this as it is to see the finished project!!! Hope i get it framed soon, and add to this framing exercise ALL the projects completed so far. That will be quite a task actually, LOL. Also am wondering i should probably start another project, to work along with Freddie. Because the FtL charts are huge, i am not comfortable to work on Freddie anywhere in the house. To add to that, 'the floss box' is also huge. I have now to invent a better way to sit and stitch Freddie - make him portable OR pick up a small new project that can go anywhere.
So now we have completed 9 months of 2010, 3 more months to go. How soon the days fly!! Wishing all of you a great weekend...

I am in total awe at this piece! It is just so beautiful.
ReplyDelete