Last night, well actually very early this morning, i completed Page 11 of Monet's Lilies... Quite early compared to other pages - typically i had finished on 24th (or later) of the second month. I am v. thrilled, especially because i can spend the 10 nights of December stitching other stuff.
I have joined in a Valentine exchange being organized in Sticklounge, and i want to finish my part - i plan to do a pinkeep (my very first one) - as soon as i possibly can, so then with the shipping time it takes, the recepient can open it on Valentine's day in her country:)
I have also enrolled for the Mary Poppins SAL, also from Sticklounge!! Come January 1st i can look toward a new fun quick project. How cool is that *dance dance*, i am so happy January 1st falls on a Saturday, LOL.
Here is Freddie, i have stitched some little tidbits here and there and am currently at the last of the red books. I am feeling cool about it getting to spend the rest of December with Freddie, so watch out and see how much more of our journey we will cover.
Here are the only magazines i own... Seriously, these 5 magazines are the only cross stitch related magazines i own and, I aim to pick my pinkeep design from these. The Cross Stitch Gold Collection i bought from an online shop, The Cross Stitcher from eBay UK, the CSCC magazines are stuff i got from a lady in the US for postage. The Anchor magazine is an Indian Magazine on Needlework, given as a gift to me:) I have however not subscribed to this, as it covers very few topics / charts on cross stitch.
I think this is what i will do - first and foremost work on the pinkeep, 'park' this weekend for stitching the letter L for Laurence, and stitch as much of Freddie as is possible. At this point in time, i feel 10 nights are really LOTS!!, we will know once these days have gone! I really really hope i ship both the pinkeep and the letter square before December melts away.




I don't own many xs mags either, only the JCS ornament issues really :) Your WIPs are both lovely!
ReplyDeleteYour WIPs are looking good Sharmila :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Sharmila, your WIPs are looking amazing!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ma TK