Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Last One...

Here are the projects i worked on & completed in this year - two of these were started in 2009 (BOINK and Alla Turca). Of course there is Lilies i have worked on, but it will appear in 2012 at the earliest:)

The bookmark and the square with the scissors are no longer with me, i added them on top of the pic (and with that also hid two projects).

I am happy with what i have accomplished this year. I came out of the rotation thing as i realised it does not work for me. The only discipline i engaged was in stitching the Lilies @ night time, and the others in daytime-during-weekends. Only when a Lilies page was completed, the remainder of the month was taken up for other stitching. This is how i will take up 2011 too. I will begin the new year with Mary Poppins SAL organised in Sticklounge.

This past week I have stitched the letter L for Laurence, have to backstitch my name in there; and the am done with the stitching part of the pinkeep, only the finishing bit remains which i aim to do tonight. These are the two hidden projects i talk about and you will see them hopefully in February estimating 4 to 5 weeks time for them to reach their owners!

Here you will see the last books i ordered this year. See, i have treated myself to 2 of Pilcher's books!! September will be the first book of 2011. I have to complete my current book Kirkby's Changeling before that though. Oh, what you see behind the books is my handbag, and the yellow thingie you see is a pen holder. My husband's sun sign is Leo, and this will be given for one of the special days:) And the tattered book you cant figure much about is The Egg and I by Betty MacDonald.

Wishing you all a great year ahead... Let us look forward to 2011 with a happy face!



4 comments:

  1. You've done a lot of pretty stitching in 2010. Looking forward to seeing your 2011 work!

    Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sharmila! May it bring great things and much stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching this year has been amazing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I look forward to your stitching in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete