Freddie - again nothing much that i could attempt the past weekend on the stitching front... So not much progress, but i could fill in some color in the red books in the bottom shelf...
Lilies is going steadily... I am not sure if i attribute this to the 10 by 10 wonder OR to the fact that there actually is less confetti stitches. But i think the Lilies have really been relaxing to work on... I still have to work on getting rid of the 100-stitch-fixation thing, LOL. Last night i did 129 stitches! And exactly at the midnight toll, rolled back the fabric.
Uh-huh, two colours have just gotten over - as this has happened when i have just crossed the half-way mark, I am thinking i need a floss-check! So once this page is done, i will do just that and see how i am faring. I can only hope that most of the floss is available in India. Do wish me luck. I had put in my wish list in 123MB for the two colours that were already over. A 123MBer (Sharon) has offered to send me these two colors. Today's email says the floss is already on its way.Thanks Sharon! While Sharon has offered to send me any floss i need, i want to try and get as many as possible locally.
I am currently reading Life According to Lubka... It is nowhere in the league of Gone with the Windsors which was too too good, nevertheless LAtL is hilarious. Almost halfway through this book now...




Great progress on Freddie and Lilies! You are very patient...such huge projects! lol
ReplyDeleteI love the books with the cat pattern!
ReplyDeleteFantastic progress on both Freddie and the Lilies.
ReplyDeleteYour son is so cute! He has a beautiful smile.