Slow again this month - as i was working on my specialty projects. Now 31 days later i am not even 60% done. I think subconsciously i have lowered my level of diligence on this. Hope to finish by mid August, we will see how it goes. So. Enough of that, i am supposed to enjoy what i am stitching. And i am:) Just that these statistics turn round and round in my head.
All pics taken were kind of blurred, i have doctored them a bit. But i do wish i could take fresh pics.
I could do quite a bit of PG, still not completed the part though, LOL. And then there is a beautiful project starting in Sticklounge this month which i am enrolling for. I sometimes wonder, when will i ever stitch something from the kits i bought from ebay/etc. I have hardly done justice to Frederick the Literate....
And here are the quilt books i promised i will show you. Mind you, i am not ready to go in that direction, not yet. But when you go to book exhibitions, it is better to buy these books than marking for later... Some day, i hope to get there (in quilt land i mean), but not yet...
Wishing you all a great week. I am not feeling the best right now, some issues on the personal front... Pls do pray for me thanks.




I hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteYou stitching project look great... happy stitching on them!!!
I hope whatever you're going through right now will soon be a thing of the pass. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWIPs are looking great... and I agree, stitch however much or little according to your enjoyment. :)
Praying that you will soon find guidance and blessings to light your path, as you go through this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteStitching has always been a soothing way that has always comforted me and helped me to get in touch with a more peaceful side of myself. Your Quaker design is lovely...
Blessings for the days and weeks ahead.