Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good Time to Dance!!

Presenting Lilies, pages 15 of 20 completed, 70200 stitches of 90300 completed, 234 (of 301) X 300 completed. I completed the page on 20th August, and took two hours of the 21st to handle all the loose threads. I first took a picture of the third ROW as i call it,


and then removed the coverlet to get the entire pic... Well, giddy was what i was and almost in tears too...

The last couple of weeks have been very tiring, as my son sleeps later than usual, and i pick up lilies much later than usual, and my quota gets over after midnight every night. So, i have ended up very tired and dark-circles-under-the eyes'd. Is there anyone out there suggesting i stop, and call it a day? or should i stitch the remaining 5 pages?!! Hmm, see i did pop that question.

Here is Purple Garden with another part completed. The next part will be my final part, and i finish another project.

I am also showing closeups with the brown color in the left side and the lavender color in the right side. The brown looks different in the pic than in original though, LOL. I am interested to know which color would you have gone with please??



I also have the last part of Freundschaftsherz to complete, i did pick it up for a bit on Monday night and have completed at least 30% of the final part. But last night, I was tormented by a devil of a headache, so i treated my head with a pillow as soon as my son treated his. So no pics of that yet.

I now aim to put the remainder of August nights for Heart Note Alley. Others are with part 6 of the SAL i think, and i am trailing way behind at 3. I am also starting a new project in Sticklounge, another longish one! This will have two herons, so watch out:)

Hope your week so far has been great and you are getting enough stitching time!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are making such fantastic progress on Lilies Sharmilla.

    Your other piece is beautiful too. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your lilies is amazing! You've gotten so much done. Love the Purple Garden. I'm more into lavender than brown but they both look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Sleep???? Who needs sleep???!!!! Keep stitching on Lilies is what I say. LOL!!!!!!

    Yummy.... love Purple Garden.... i actually like the purple better than the brown.

    Hope your head is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all the stitchy progress you've made. You go girl! Make sure you get some sleep, though.

    I love Purple Garden. Who is the designer?

    ReplyDelete