Grapevine With WreathThis was kept at the bottom of the hobby pile for a long time. When i was expecting my son, is when i picked it up again and worked on it like a maniac. Brought it to this stage when he was 5 months old. If you really look at the two pink roses, there is still some work to do. But i have run out of floss.
Sleeping Baby. This was fun to do, the floss is not the regular DMC/Anchor stuff, probably i can say it is yarn? anyway it came as part of the kit. Was a fun-to-do project. I tweaked the colors of the toy/doll to match with T's then-favorite toy

Blackbird MSAL. My first MSAL, from cross-stich.livejournal.com community of which i am a member. This started the (M)SAL fever in me, and i am so happy about that. I need to work on the finishing for this one - some of the members' are really awesome
Gift of Music. One of the first ebay purchases. Again a quickie, and a weekend pleasure. I will put a pic of this soon. I am yet to frame any of these. Looks like that will be a project in itself
No comments:
Post a Comment