This one was completed in 2008, but i took a pic just this past weekend. I had placed this in my completed pile, and forgotten taking a pic. As i said in my earlier post, this is my first ebay finish!! I loved doing this, as this was very simple to do and a quickie among quickies:8)))
It says, 'The gift of music is a gift from God'
A pretty little design. Thank you for visiting my blog and through your comment I have now found your blog with lots of lovely designs.
ReplyDeleteYou asked about my tablecloth. It is a long story but basically I am stitching a village around the edge of a tablecloth. When I finished the first cottage a dear friend asked if she could come to live in my village and have that cottage. From then on many of my long standing cyber friends have asked for cottages and it has become a fun stitch that will end up I hope as a treasure which will remind me of the many lovely friends I have made, many of whom I will probably never get the chance to meet in person but who nevertheless hold a place in my heart.
That is a beautiful finish.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog. You asked how I put the wording onto my photos. I use a very simple photo editing software to do this. If you have a scanner which chas photo editing software you can use that.