While there are several charts in my wish list, these are the most wanted kits/charts. To be frank, these are only a handful. But then, i am only putting those which mean a LOT to me - my heart beats faster when i just look at these. So here goes:

1. Retro Kitchen Aprons from JCA. As some of you will know, i have been slightly unlucky with the aprons. It is still very much on my 'TOP' pile, and i will buy this some day!!

2. Lofty Living from Bucilla. I dont know what it is that attracts me to the Bucilla birdhouse, there are so many equally or one probably more gorgeous, but Bucilla is the one my heart is on:) You see, I have already collected a handful of kits for the bird theme i am 'planning' on. I 'feel' these are just the houses for my birdies.
3. Sew Busy from Dimensions - I want to hang this one up in my stitching area:) Darling mice will give me company when i stitch through the night.
4. Cross stitch gold issue 56 - this is in particular for the Majestic heron piece(although i am more than happy to lap up the whole mag:)While i am waiting for a good deal on the first three in ebay, i have not seen anything at all for the magazine. Cross stitch gold magz sell like hot cakes in ebay. Everyone seems to want their copies of Issue #56 though, and no one is willing to sell either!! I have even checked other internet avenues, but in vain. The search, nevertheless, is on!


And then finally, this is something i really want to do - Calvin and Hobbes, the Lazy Sunday Book - I want to have this in my son's room - although there is no cross stitch material available on this. I might have to learn digitising myself, LOL. This is just the thing i want for my son's room. Someone please tell me, my stash has far too many things already that i want to put in T's room(!!)
That is it for now ladies. Of course i do have some tatty teddy, some somebunnies which keep eyeing me, lol, hope they know i will be coming to them - all in good time.
Thanks a lot, now you have me drooling over the Retro Aprons too. LOL Love all your work; your January OHD looks great and I can't wait to see the rest of the months when you complete them.
ReplyDeleteI have that issue of Cross Stitch Gold and Majestic Heron's is on my stitch list. I like birdhouses too.
ReplyDeletegreat wish list I can see why you want them
ReplyDeleteTy for visiting my blog and look forward to you comments and leaving more for you
Happy stitching
Shellie