One of the first things i do after reaching office is update this spreadsheet - with how many stitches were done last night. This would be a near-accurate figure, of course. I have put in a simple formula to calculate the remaining stitches, and go crazy !! when i reach the end of the page, looking at this table umpteen times a day. Then, sitting in office, i even plan the order in which i will stitch the remaining colors. Crazy woman, eh!
Friday night and Saturday night data are typically guesstimates, as i update them on Monday. You can also see the days or rather nights i have not stitched. I do not follow this for all my projects, only for Water Lilies as it is my very first significantly BAP.
I know the pic is far from clear, the tabs at the bottom also show you what other data i have started to maintain. This spreadsheet is in a very nascent stage, and i hope to improvise on it steadily.
No comments:
Post a Comment