So yes, now i am all set with the pics, and am happy to show these progress pics.
First is Water Lilies - I am very pleased to have finished Page 2, five days before the month end!! I leave the confetti to the last, at least most of the confetti to the last. So the stitches/day towards the end ofthe page gets lesser and lesser, lol. The good part about this page was it had lesser confetti than the first. I will be starting Page 3 on May 1st. Till then, i will play with Freddie.
Weekend (day time) was Alla Turca time. I have finally chosen Anchor 150, and am happy with the color taking shape on the Aida. This is how much i could accomplish by Sunday evening. Very less done, eh? The amount of stitching done is directly proportional to the amount of sleep time my son takes!! Sweet darling he is. He loves to play with my stitching files. And i am slowly learning to master distracting him with something equally attractive, lol.
Finally BOINK - this is progress as of the previous week. I finished one red block that weekend, and will go back to this after i try my hand at Month March of OHD SAL. I have decided upon my colors for this month's piece. So we will see how that turns out!
No comments:
Post a Comment