Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Confetti Jargon

It always is this way when i reach the end of a page. I count the number of stitches i have done that night, LOL. Since it is confetti stitches only, i count as i stitch and my target is 80 stitches a day. Last night though i counted till 80 while stitching, and in my 'verification time' got 68 only. I checked in the morning, and still my count cannot go beyond 68. My point (to myself) is a stitch or two difference in count is an admissible slip, but 12??? It is more likely i am forgetting which color(s) i stitched and cannot remember. Do ignore this rant, it is just crazy me getting to the end of a page. Here is how it looks. The bottomline is how many days will i be able to stitch on Freddie.

This possibly is a better pic, but the right end is not visible:(

This is where my BOINK is currently. I have replaced the light blue with the dark, and the yellow with orange. Rest of the block design and color-wise is unchanged. I have also decided 'not' to take up the light blue in the first two blocks. They look good without as well. I will probably take a call when i finish the birdie blocks.

I am yet to start on the gift piece, although i have short listed two: a peacock freebie from here. and cheetah leopard biscornu pattern from here. As i am typing this, my 'decision' is pointing towards the latter. But we will see.

Drafted the above on Monday. But those of you who have been reading my blog will know there is a considerable timelag between clicking pics and uploading. So update on Thursday is: I now have 495 stitches pending for Page3 to complete. Tuesday was 'no-stitch zone' owing to a headache, and last night i could manage only 41 stitches.

I also received a 'surprise goodies' package from Michelle (from San Man group where i won her contest). OMG, can you believe how many surprises she sent me. I could not control my delight when i opened the package. God bless you Shellie, and thank you so very much for making my day:)))


That's it for now ladies. I would be more than happy to receive your comments. Thanks in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment