Monday, June 29, 2009

Month-end milestone, Week-end updates

I am surprised at myself for the delay in updating here. I would have posted these pics couple of days earlier, but my camera gave some tantrums:(( While i could see the pics in view mode, i could not get the camera up and running while in shoot mode. I recharged the batteries some more, and they worked finally! Phew. That is how i have these pics ready for you!

I am happy with the way Alla Turca (sorry still on Page 1) shaped up. On an average, i take this up for 4 to 5 hours a month. So i am getting used to the slowness of this. When i took it up for the previous weekend, i was thinking it will be GREAT if i complete half of the top block, and to my surprise i actually did. What a feeling of accomplishment!!

My Lilies gave me a mixed bag feeling. I was aspiring(HAH) to complete the page 3 well in advance - but again finished on 25th June just like the last page. Here is how my lilies till Page 3 look. I took this snap in Auto mode, so the colours are really standing out, gee!! I could not work on Frederick the literate, because of another small project i have taken up. I will show this piece of work by next month this time. So sorry Freddie, you were not visited this month. Please bear with me, sweetie.

This weekend was to be OHD time, can you believe i did not have the June chart printed out #$#$%. So i worked on the small project instead, and once the printouts were with me, took June stitching in the night-time. So, i rejigged my timetable. Hope to complete the June piece tonight:)

I have done some ebay surfing, but controlling myself from buying more. Since we are now almost half-way through the year, I see that there will not be even one completed this year. The only one i will finish are the OHD month charts, but then the finishing i have there will go into the next year, LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Sorry, I couldn't reply to your email, it has a "no reply" on it, so I came here.
    The watermelon is being stitched on a towel which has a 14ct. aida insert.
    Your wips are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete