Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lilies again!!

Here's Water Lilies as of 31st May. The delay to blog this is due to the delay in uploading the pic to my PC, lol. I have done some more in the first week of June, but since i have mostly confetti remaining, the pace is way too sloooooow.
This weekend i completed May month of OakHavenDesigns, and i am so happy next one to stitch is the ice cream one which is, i feel, the best design in the 12-part SAL. I have now made up my mind, I will change the color of 'January'. You are also seeing the Penguin classic that i am currently reading - The Wind in the Willows. I am close to half-way through the book and am simply loving it! I am also reading this at work;-) when time permits.
Since i completed the rota piece well in schedule, i took up BOINK (no pic) for about an hour on Sunday and filled up some more color. My son however had 'odd' sleeping pattern, and my lilies stitching (night-time stitching) got reduced by an hour almost (only 40 stitches done!!). But that is okay.

Next month is my husband's birthday, i am going through the 'free' charts that i have downloaded to stitch up a quick and cute one for him. All the years past i have given him books (that he simply never reads) or formal shirts. So this year will be different, and hopefully therefore memorable, LOL.

Chiloe - I tried commenting on your blog, but it does not let me for some reason!, we shall work something out for the BP chart, although you will have to be patient with me. I will be taking it up sometime next year as i am loaded right now, LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I kove that: "books that he never read" ! lol What about a gift certificate as well ;-)

    BP chart? which one ? I have so many charts ... :blush:

    I don't know why some people can and some can't commenting on my blog. Weird ... Maybe I need to delete some stuffs on the sidebar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharmila, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog....you asked what the PL stood for that I am stitching on it's Long Dog Samplers - Paradigm Lost.You have got some beautiful stitching I hope you pop over to my blog again soon :)

    ReplyDelete